ITP Consulting, Inc. (dba IT Partners)
6939 S. Harl Avenue
Tempe, Arizona 85283
ITP Consulting, Inc., (dba IT Partners) (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the it-partners.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We do not sell, rent or share your information.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Company name
- Job title
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We do not sell, rent or share your information.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
IT Partners the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Use of Data for Marketing Purposes
IT Partners would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop IT Partners from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. We do not sell, rent or share your information.
Your Data Protection Rights
IT Partners would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request IT Partners for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IT Partners correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IT Partners to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IT Partners erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IT Partners restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IT Partners’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IT Partners transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in any of the following ways: 1) Email: info@IT-Partners.com; 2) Phone: 602-667-0100; or 3) Mail: Data Protection Request, c/o CFO, IT Partners, 6939 S. Harl Ave. Tempe, AZ 85283
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
IT Partners may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of IT Partners
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They do not sell, rent or share your information.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complain, or if you feel that IT Partners has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you can choose to contact the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). More information can be found at: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/identity-theft-and-data-security/filing-complaint